We offer a full range of dental care, using the very latest techniques and materials:
- Comprehensive restorative and preventive care, including fissure sealants for children and periodontal (gum) treatments from out hygienists.
- Advanced restorative care including crowns and bridges.
- Cosmetic treatment, including white fillings, veneers and whitening..
- We can offer Denplan, and insurance based scheme to cover private dental care
- Some of our dentist offer basic NHS treatment, which covers treatment necessary to secure and maintain oral health.
- To help you look after your teeth, we offer a range of dental care products for sale.
We are open:
Mondays to Thursdays:
9.00am to 5.00pm
Fridays: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Occasional Saturday mornings
Appointments can be made by phone or call in to make arrangements. We can help people who have difficulty with stairs. Our waiting room, reception and two surgeries are on the ground floor with toilets are a few steps down.
Paying for Treatments
After your teeth have been examined and a treatment plan agreed, you will be given a written estimate of the cost of the work to be done. A guide to private fees is available on request. Our normal procedure is to pay a deposit at the beginning of treatment with final payment on completion.
NHS fees must be paid at the time of treatment or if requested in advance. If you are worried about the cost of dental treatments or find anything about the charges difficult to understand, please let us know.